2023 Running Game ***Registration is Closed. (Read 221 times)

AndyTN

Overweight per CDC BMI

How many people did we get for the teams this year? You had notated earlier we were off to a very good start. Hopefully it was close to 100.

I couldn't get my wife to join. She has been in a Cycle Bar phase for the past year for her cardio and only runs a few times per month now.

Memphis / 38 male

5k - 20:39 / 10k - 43:48 / Half - 1:34:47 / Full - 3:38:10

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

How many people did we get for the teams this year? You had notated earlier we were off to a very good start. Hopefully it was close to 100.

First year we've seen an increase in a few years so that's positive. We have 79 runners for teams in 2023. That's 7 teams with 10 runners and one team with 9 runners. I know everyone is impatient so I just spent the last 45 minutes or so on the game and the 2023 forum is open. Go find your team! Smile

Individual registration is open until the end of the month.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Rubybaby43

enabler

YEAH!!  I was able to coax at least 6 people, that I know of.  Can't wait for the games to begin!

Quote from AndyTN on 12/13/2022 at 10:29 AM:

First year we've seen an increase in a few years so that's positive. We have 79 runners for teams in 2023. That's 7 teams with 10 runners and one team with 9 runners. I know everyone is impatient so I just spent the last 45 minutes or so on the game and the 2023 forum is open. Go find your team! Smile

KLO

more miles = more beer

Rubybaby43

enabler

For anyone on Team 4 for 2023...

Team 4 members, I've started a group for us, and a password is required for now.  Team 4 in 2023 forum Please PM me for the password.
          Once we have all found our new home for the upcoming competition, we will set the group to private.

KLO

more miles = more beer

Colorado Gump

All About that Pace 2024

Thanks Meg, appreciate all the work.

Individual registration is open until the end of the month.

JMac11

RIP Milkman

Thanks Meg, appreciate all the work.

+1

5K: 16:37 (11/20)  |  10K: 34:49 (10/19)  |  HM: 1:14:57 (5/22)  |  FM: 2:36:31 (12/19) 

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

For anyone on Team 4 for 2023...

Team 4 members, I've started a group for us, and a password is required for now.  Team 4 in 2023 forum Please PM me for the password.
                Once we have all found our new home for the upcoming competition, we will set the group to private.

Set your group to private now. You've got the link out there in multiple spots and your group will find you. No worries.  Most of your team are experienced runners in the game; Bax is still in the 2022 finals. You have until the end of the month to gather everyone, pick 2 captains and name your team.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Rubybaby43

enabler

Done... Thanks for the tip. (and now I see how awful it is to try to do this on the phone... Totally struggle with quoting LOL)

KLO

more miles = more beer

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Done... Thanks for the tip. (and now I see how awful it is to try to do this on the phone... Totally struggle with quoting LOL)

Love your enthusiasm! You will get out of this game what you put into it. I have made great friends on RA from this game. I'm sure you will too before long. Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Rubybaby43

enabler

Thanks! Yeah, I did the games from 2013-2016.  I'm really glad to be back at it!

Love your enthusiasm! You will get out of this game what you put into it. I have made great friends on RA from this game. I'm sure you will too before long. Smile

KLO

more miles = more beer

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Thanks! Yeah, I did the games from 2013-2016.  I'm really glad to be back at it!

Welcome back! Smile I think we changed the green points since you last played. Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Rubybaby43

enabler

Welcome back! Smile I think we changed the green points since you last played. Smile

I'm definitely going to have to polish up on the deets.  And thank you!!

KLO

more miles = more beer

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Just a friendly reminder there are two weeks left to sign up for the individual game! Individual runners in the game do show on the weekly results each week alongside the team runners. And we all do chat in the general forum for the 2023 game. Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

One more week left to hit your 2022 running goals. That means also only one more week to sign up for the 2023 Individuals running game if you missed signing up for the team games. Once the year runs out, we can't add you in. Sign up if you want to be counted in the results each week. Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Signup for the individual game runs out with the calendar for 2022.

If you want to have those weekly results for accountability to yourself, sign up now!

If you signed up for a team before that registration closed, you should be joining your assigned team now if you haven't already. Smile

Happy Running! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292.