new iphone/ipod app for planning routes (Read 1415 times)

bwatkins

Hi Everybody, 

Just wanted to let people know about an app I made for planning/measuring/organizing running routes on the iPhone or iPod Touch. It's called 'Route Gallery' and you can learn more about it here:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/route-gallery/id448007489

Planning out routes -- running, cycling, walking, or driving -- is fairly easy and intuitive. You can export routes in GPX format -- which can be imported into RunningAhead.com among other places -- or email them directly to other Route Gallery users. Plus, it's free!

I made it for myself because it was a fun project and I couldn't really find anything on the app store that would do what I wanted. Just thought I'd share, in case anyone might find such an app useful. 

thanks, I'll try it tonight.

I downloaded it on Friday and checked it out this weekend.  I like it.........nice, simple, and FREE!  Thanks!

My regular running buddy....often we might be out and about and talk about a new route. Now that I have this app on my iPhone, we can decide on new routes really quickly and easily!!!!

✔ Think of setting 2013 goals.

Stop being a fat slob.

Run more miles than last year.

e454545rt

Nice! Thank you. Awesome app.

I have this app on my iPhone. Now I have an iPad and would like to install there, too. It looks like it isn't available in the App Store.  Anyone know where I can get it????

✔ Think of setting 2013 goals.

Stop being a fat slob.

Run more miles than last year.