Stick a fork in me! (Read 582 times)

... I'm DONE, baby! Last night at 9:00 I finished my LAST LAW SCHOOL EXAM EVER! (there is the little matter of the Bar in July, though Blush) Commencement is Monday ... eeeps!
    2009: BQ?
    jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Congrats! Sounds like yet another excuse for a night of drinking! Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Congrats, Trishie! You must be relieved to have that behind you. I won't stick a fork in you, because that might hurt, so I got you a fork chair instead:

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

I won't stick a fork in you, because that might hurt, so I got you a fork chair instead:
          HAHAHAHAHA Big grin
            That's got to be an awesome feeling. What did you think of your law school experience overall? I hope to be where you are in approximately four years. LSAT less than a month away. ohhh boy.
              Congrats Trishie!!!! Big grin
                CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sooo...are ya' drinkin', yet!? Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

WOOO TRISHIE!!
                      Time to celebrate!!

Michelle

That's got to be an awesome feeling. What did you think of your law school experience overall?
                        Overall, I liked it. First year was really (really really) rough ... it gets much easier second and third year.
                        Sooo...are ya' drinkin', yet!?
                        Um, yes, had wine at LUNCH (half price bottles on Tuesdays!) with my mother in law... not gonna lie, came back to work a wee bit tipsy

madness baby

Congrats Trish! That is so exciting. Walking across that stage feels great, I know both Shaunna and I just did this past weekend Smile I think I've had wine at lunch the last 4 days straight. Today it's back to the usual, though. Congrats!! You'll do great on the bar, for now, just celebrate!
                          deb
                            Congratulations. I posted a congrats in another forum- I have got to learn that there are other fourms and make sure I post stuff in the right forums.
                            http://distance-runner.blogspot.com

madness baby

HAPPY GRADUATION DAY TRISH!!! Big grin Big grin Big grin deb
                              deb
                                HAPPY GRADUATION DAY TRISH!!!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson