Anyone know anything about Ambit Energy? (Read 993 times)

Needs more cowbell!

"energy vampirism plain and simple."

Heh, I have to try this on my hubby..."sorry, honey, not tonight.  I don't need you absorbing my energy." Tongue

Kirsten - aka "Auntie Kirsten"

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

Heh, I have to try this on my hubby..."sorry, honey, not tonight.  I don't need you absorbing my energy." Tongue

Naw, he injects energy, so to speak.  I've said too much already.  Bye.

Well at least someone here is making relevance to the subject.

Needs more cowbell!

Naw, he injects energy, so to speak.  I've said too much already.  Bye.

Is that what kids are calling it, nowadays...?

Kirsten - aka "Auntie Kirsten"

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

StellarsJJayS

I'm trying to sell leather jackets.  Actually, what I'd really like is a small but growing network of high energy people who would like to sell leather jackets for me. And I am bringing back the "thumbs up" gesture and other markers of "cool".

It's my Fonzie scheme.

Ayyyyyy

Arrrrgggghhh!!!   That was bad....and of course I'll steal it and use that bit any chance I can!

Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't go to yours.

-- Berra

No matter how fast you are, you'll never out run a Polar Bear

I go past the bronze Fonz a lot.  I laugh every time I see Henry Winkler and think about how people thought of him as one of the coolest men in America.  Only on lunch boxes, only on lunch boxes. 

In an infinite universe, the one thing sentient life cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion

http://htwins.net/scale2/scale2.swf?bordercolor=white&fb_source=message

xor

Whoa.  That is one freaky statue.  He has kind of a planet of the apes smiley face or something.