Search messages (Read 275 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Would love to be able to search messages for keywords, and possibly authors, date ranges.

Can you limit your search to a specific topic/thread or User Group??

Ready, go.

Feeling the growl again

Would love to be able to search messages for keywords, and possibly authors, date ranges.

+1.  I've had this wish many times.  Keyword and perhaps author.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Are you talking about forum posts, or do you get so many PMs that an advanced search engine is required?

Feeling the growl again

Are you talking about forum posts, or do you get so many PMs that an advanced search engine is required?

Unless I misunderstand he means PMs, as do I.  There is already a search engine for the forums.  There have been a few times I had to spend considerable time looking through PMs for something someone sent me and there is no easy way to do it.   And I am pretty sure Trent gets more PMs than I do.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

#artbydmcbride

It is easy if you delete the dick pics ordinary ones right away, and keep the volume down

Runners run

Can you limit your search to a specific topic/thread or User Group??

Can you already do this??

Ready, go.

bhearn

I would find forum searches infinitely more useful if the results were simply ordered by date.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

I would find forum searches infinitely more useful if the results were simply ordered by date.

Yes, this!

steph  

an amazing likeness

I'm sure many folks know this, but for Forum seaches, google can really help. Example:  site:runningahead.com tarac marathon

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.