Your Running "Bucket List". (Read 486 times)

Joann Y

What are cheater shoes?

(my bucket list just involves my left leg/foot to fix itself)

For me that would be the Saucony Endorphin Pros.

bhearn

Basically anything with a carbon-fiber plate I think. Sub-2-hour marathon shoes. 4% shoes.

Mikkey

Mmmm Bop

What are cheater shoes?

The days of racing a marathon in flats are long gone. 

I have the original Vaporfly 4% cheater shoes and PR’d the 5k and marathon in them last year....but these latest Alphaflys are meant to be something else!

5k - 17:53 (4/19)   10k - 37:53 (11/18)   Half - 1:23:18 (4/19)   Full - 2:50:43 (4/19)

USATF and whatever the international governing body calls itself this year had to change the shoe rules just because of the spring loaded Nike shoes. But that's old news. What's interesting is that the Johnny come lately's have not copied the 4%/Next%/Alpha carbon spring function very well. I suppose Nike has very defined patents on the shape of the spring. Most of the other company's carbon plate shoes are just throwing one in there to market a Carbon Plate Shoe. Or simply using it for stability or as a way to use soft midsole foam and still have a bit of responsiveness; but fiberglass would do just as good a job, and not weigh more than a few grams more. But, people are hung up on "carbon" as some sort of magical material. It's just lighter per strength is all. The epoxy used in  forming the plate is what gives the characteristics; it could be fiberglass, carbon, or kevlar. Heck, it could be a hemp product!

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

hammadsamla

Hey This Is Sam Here.! I Created A Profile Which is providing Free Coupons and Promocodes https://couponsagent.com/

MY Website Provide Over 5000 Free Coupon Codes Get Yours Now Happy Shopping.!