Monday 12/31/2007 (Read 416 times)

Last day of the year. What did everyone finish out the year with? I ran ~3.5 miles with the DW on a "sort of hilly" loop in the park. Hope everyone has a safe and happy new year holiday.
    Teresadfp

One day at a time

3.5 miles here, also. Stayed on our 1/2-mile long side street since we got 8" of snow overnight and the main road looked too dangerous to run on. It was a little repetitive, but still so beautiful that I didn't mind! A lot of neighbors passed me in their cars - I always wonder what they think when they see me out there, since I'm not the athletic type, lol. Cool Teresa

Member Since 2008

10.01 mile run.
          No run -- about 1/2 hour of strength training / stretching this morning.

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Another 10KM for today Big grin I did not close the month with 100 miles though Undecided but I hope to in January!

Vim

SRD for me today, and a 5 mile race tomorrow. I posted some interesting stats on my log entry for 12/30 if you are interested.

At the end of the day, be happy with where you are and what you've accomplished.

I ran a 5K tonight and saw how much work I have to do in 2008.
                http://distance-runner.blogspot.com

12 Squared

I did 3.5 this afternoon. Took it easy because I haven't run since the Friday before Christmas Wink
                  If you don't know where you're going, chances are you will end up somewhere else. - Yogi Berra