Trouble with my sports bra - Female runners only (Read 816 times)

After the comment by srlopez in this thread

I just wanted to see just how many males actually read this thread after reading the subject line

Jerry
    A runners blog-updated daily

guilty

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it Great!

Good man

Of the 16 readers so far you are thye only one who has admitted it

Jerry
        A runners blog-updated daily

Cryptic

I was curious what the problem could be. Never know when that information might be useful 
          xor

Reporting for duty.

The King of Beasts

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Yeah, I couldn't resist...
                DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

Careful boys...a thread like this could go either way. Instead of talking about big, pretty, bouncy running boobies someone could've been posting about problems with chest hair getting tangled in her sports bra...!

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!

xor

Right.  Sometimes it looks like the bat signal, but it turns out to be a bug zapper.

sizzzzzzzzzzzzzzle

ouch

Wobblebottom

Well I looked jerry.  Nearly responded on the same link but that would ruin your experiment.  Your a funny one!
                        Troll

RickyB

I heard that there would be pictures?????
                          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

This thread is useless without pictures.
                              I heard the boobie horn.  You mean it's a fals alarm?

Runners run