Virtual racing (Read 365 times)

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Would you pay for this:

http://runningnerdssummerheatseries.eventbrite.com/

Virtual money not excepted.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Am I doing this right?

No.

And I'm still confused by it.  Sounds like quite the money-making scheme.

No excuses....

#artbydmcbride

It reminds me of this one:

This isn't your average 10K. You chose the start and finish line, and all points in-between.

It's She Runs LA: Powered by Nike+, a global running intiative for women everywhere.

Yes, there are special events for this race in Los Angeles, but really, you can live anywhere and take part in the running fun.

Simply register for the run, then run your 10K sometime between 4pm on Wednesday, April 27th and 4pm Thursday, April 28th and upload it to the She Runs LA Nike + Challenge on nikeplus.com

By uploading your run, you'll be eligible to win Nike shoes, apparel and more.

$40 entry fee ..................  nope I didn't sign up.

Runners run

npaden

Looks like there are only 9 folks signed up for it.  Pretty good chance to place in the top 3 of my age group!

Current PR's:  Mara 3:14:36* (2017); HM 1:36:13 (2017); 10K 43:59 (2014); 5K 21:12 (2016)

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Looks like there are only 9 folks signed up for it.  Pretty good chance to place in the top 3 of my age group!

Well, 100% chance . . . since you report your time and your age:  12:59 5K, Age 102.

Also, I'd like my eyes back after looking at that site.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

It reminds me of this one:

This isn't your average 10K. You chose the start and finish line, and all points in-between.

It's She Runs LA: Powered by Nike+, a global running intiative for women everywhere.

Yes, there are special events for this race in Los Angeles, but really, you can live anywhere and take part in the running fun.

Simply register for the run, then run your 10K sometime between 4pm on Wednesday, April 27th and 4pm Thursday, April 28th and upload it to the She Runs LA Nike + Challenge on nikeplus.com

By uploading your run, you'll be eligible to win Nike shoes, apparel and more.

$40 entry fee ..................  nope I didn't sign up.

OK, so it is not just me being  penny wise.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/