Car Seat Cover Recommendations? (Read 183 times)

lagwagon

careful with this if you have the new lexus with bamboo trim.

these are all the rage in Russia:

MrH

We have had Seat Shield for three + years in our cars and they are perfect for the job. They come in different colors match that our seats too.

A towel is OK but these are thin and absorbent, and the ideal size for the job; they fit over the head rest so it stays in place very well, but takes only a few seconds to remove or put back on the seat.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

kcam

I still use a towel, works fine except that it is annoying to sit on a towel that is bunched up from sliding into the seat.  How do those seat shields do in this regard?  It looks to me like they'll still slide around and bunch up.

noroll

I still use a towel, works fine except that it is annoying to sit on a towel that is bunched up from sliding into the seat.  How do those seat shields do in this regard?  It looks to me like they'll still slide around and bunch up.

I have the middle of the road Ultra sport seat shield and it does need to be readjusted after getting out of the car but once done it  pretty much stays put.

In hindsight I wish I would have went with the Elite sport as that is suppose  stick to the seat better.

I went through  a few other seat covers option and this is by far the best I've found.   (Odor blocking was my main concern)

Don't bother me, I'm thinking.