Server upgrade (Read 3616 times)

Flat footer

Good luck Eric!!!

Think Whirled Peas

Done already? 'cause I'm poppin' around easy-as-you-please...muhahahaha!!!! Nice! Great job Eric! Q

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

De-slacking in progress

working good for me @ 214am EDT

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14

I'm paypal-ing! Wink Thanks for your hard work, Eric.

Forever Learning

It is has more pep now for sure. Interesting "dotnetcharting" text on the graph now Wink
            jeffdonahue

It's definitely faster which is great, but everything looks a bit screwed up on my computer.

Prince of Fatness

Same here. Faster, but stuff is not displaying correctly on my browser. I am using Firefox 3.0 if that helps. I haven't tried another browser.

Not at it at all. 

The training log is looking wonky for me too.
                  The Graduates - a community of post C25K runners!

Started Running 21 April 2008

2008 Running Goals
                  • Finish C25K 22 Jun 2008
                  • Run 5K 43:29 29 Jun 2008
                  • Complete a 10K fun run
                  wolfe2000

Yep, my display is kind of screwy as well. Everything is stacked vertically, like all the pull down menus are expanded. I've tried Firefox 3.0 and IE, no difference.
                      Lightning fast - it started out looking screwy on my screen, too, but I just went back to the menu and everything looks normal now. Great job, eric!! MTA - Community pages look OK, but the Training Log is still stacked vertically and looking a bit off... Still a great job, eric! Smile

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

L Train

It does seem faster....but the log is messed up on my screen too. I can't enter a new run entry (or new shoe, or route) and the formatting oif the text on the front page of the log is weird. Thanks for your work Eric.

snooz_bar

Feedback: Same for me, running log and the information entry form are strange like all the menus are forced to expand and the layout is inconsistent. The forums look and function ok though. That is in FF 3.0. With Opera 9.27 the log area and the forums both look and function perfect. Thanks for the great service you are providing, we really appreciate it.
                            It does seem faster....but the log is messed up on my screen too. I can't enter a new run entry (or new shoe, or route) and the formatting oif the text on the front page of the log is weird. Thanks for your work Eric.
                            I was able to enter a workout but things look a little wierd especially on the summary page--almost like it does when I access it via windows mobile, except I'm on my pc running XP and IE 7. I'm sure there are just a few kinks to work out. Thanks for all your hard work, Eric!

Runners run

NYSrunner

Same thing with not being able to add shoe thing. Also that dotgraph thing on the bar graph...kind of annoys me..but we can deal. Still, great job!
                              derek

Looks as though Eric is missing some CSS files.

Derek