Flying with the Blue Angels (Read 747 times)

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

that's awesome!
      http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
        Gah!!! Big grin
        waterfordrider

Team Effort

As an ex Naval Aviator, I am jealous!!! How many ways did he attempt to turn you inside out? Or did he go easy on you Wink Wink Wink I hope you had a good time.

www.runninngahead.com/groups/5000MC/forum

That's assume. just so you know how much I like it, you should check out my profile

LPH

"Today I broke my record for most consecutive days lived!"

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

That's assume. just so you know how much I like it, you should check out my profile
              That assumes what now? Tongue Check the sneak pass! Love the wake in the water behind the plane... I was driving home one day before a local airshow that was featuring the Blue Angels. They were practicing - did a sneak pass right over my car. Good thing I had the sunroof open... did

JakeKnight

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                -----------------------------

Imminent Catastrophe

As an ex Naval Aviator, I am jealous!!!
                  Hey me too, Roger. EA-6 and A-4. What did you fly?

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

My legs are killing me

I take the kids to see the Blue Angels every year. It's always a great show and even after seeing a bunch of shows they still manage to scare the s#!t out of me with a low pass from behind when I least expect it.