Love your bottled water? (Read 1091 times)

Prince of Fatness

I'm headed out to have lunch.  A dirty pit of a place in a poor part of town.  Cinder block shack and all.  Gonna have me a deep fried spicy hot fish sandwich.  I hope that the spice will kill off the germs.  Wish me luck folks.

Panera?

Not at it at all. 

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Remember to use a paper towel to open all the doors. And carry handwipes in case you touch anyone. And wear your plastic bubblesuit. And I think there is medicine you can take to kill off most of the germs in your intestine. But you may want to establish location near a bathroom you like before taking aforementioned medicine.

BTW, what medicine is good to make you get rid of germs inside you? Aren't anti-biotics good for that or something?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

i sacrificed the gift

How far off-base am I in deducing that RH is arguing for using lots of bottled water, plastic tableware, and paper towels to open doors, on the basis of fear of "germs" ?

Yeah this is pretty much accurate.

One thing that I didn't mention, and a lot of people ask me about it in real life, is that I always use disposable latex gloves whenever I touch a computer keyboard.   With the large amount of internet trolling that I do, it's really the only way to be safe.

Robot House Recovery Drink Protocol:
        Under 70 Degrees: Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout
        Over 70 Degrees: Dougfish Head 60 Minute IPA

i sacrificed the gift

I hope you were using a keyboard condom while you typed that in. In case you don't wash your hands before lunch.

efb Sad

Prince of Fatness

RH, please provide some evidence

And sorry RH.  I've been there and done that with Trent.  You're doomed to lose this one.

Not at it at all. 

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Dude. Excellent.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Feeling the growl again

WOW.  Someone needs to vaccum-seal themselves in a body condom and get a bleach enema to kill all those "germs" in their gut.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

i sacrificed the gift

And sorry RH.  I've been there and done that with Trent.  You're doomed to lose this one.

Well I already said I was trolling twice, so I figure the only reason he's still postin' is that he's trying to turn it around.  I think I can pretty much safely ride this one out till page 10 or longer as long as I keep that in mind and watch my back.

I really wish the no toothpaste thing would have picked up though.

Now all I need to do is come up with a few source that are well articulated in and of themselves, string them together in a quasi-logical way, and arrive at a conclusion that's completely ridiculous.   With the internet, this is actually pretty easy.

Maniac

Robot House HAS to be a troll, right?  He can't be serious.

We're talking Howard-Hughes-wrapping-yourself-in-kleenex-sitting-in-a-darkened-room-kind-of-shit if he is not kidding.

MTA:  Ah...Saw the above post that was written and posted while I was writing my post.

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2015:

Run 3 marathons (modified:  Run 2 marathons--Lost Dutchman 02/2015 and Whiskey Row 05/2015)

Run a 50-miler (Ran a 53.8 mile race 11/14/2015)

Run 1,500 miles (uhhh...how about 1,400?)

Stay healthy

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Insert reference to "two girls, one cup" video here.

did

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Also, internet germ transmission can be prevented thusly:

Ostrich runner

Insert reference to "two girls, one cup" video here.

did

I was thinking goatse, but that is much more appropriate.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

in regards to washing your hands after using the bathroom, ive always thought of it like this.

washing your hands should be a common practice due to all the things our hands can and will do on a daily basis; probably transferring millions of micro-organisms in any given hour. i dont necessarily think that going to the bathroom is always cause for washing your hands. however, i like to think of it as a good habit to get into given that we use the bathroom several times a day.

what is all this about my glassware being dirty?

i will take my glass that i cleaned in soapy water and air dried any day over a bottle of water that i can only assume came from where they told me it did. who knows what has gotten onto them before they reached my refrigerator. im not saying that i wont drink out of one but if i had to vote which one was cleaner there would be no question.

im a firm believer in building a tolerance and immunity. aside from the occasional vaccination i stay away from hospitals, and i dont remember the last time i was sick.

Lazy idiot

Well I already said I was trolling twice

Nice!

for a minute, I thought you were a Chewlies Gum representative.

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I figure the only reason he's still postin' is that he's trying to turn it around.

Naw, way back at the beginning I gave you kudos. This was just good Friday morning entertainment.

And no.  Not Panera.  Boltons.