Spring is coming! (Read 775 times)

We are! In detroit, the dude would have been shot.
    Tremont

Oh, yea, the Osprey's are back. Sure sign it's spring. And the hummers will be here within weeks. Yes, I'm a bird freak.
      So far Wood Duck and Killdeer are the first spring migrants I've seen during runs (am I the only one who keeps a "seen while running" list?). We won't get Ospreys for another couple of weeks and hummers are a good month and a half off.
        I have to agree with the morning people. In Florida, you have to run before the humdity has a chance to meet the sun. Tomorrow - 80's and humid...blah... Tongue
          So far Wood Duck and Killdeer are the first spring migrants I've seen during runs (am I the only one who keeps a "seen while running" list?). We won't get Ospreys for another couple of weeks and hummers are a good month and a half off.
          I like to keep track of the critters too. The red winged blackbird song was a welcome sound earlier this week - a sure sign of spring around here! I can't wait for the loons - the birds, not my sisters.
          Teresadfp

One day at a time

48 in Maine today!! Whoo hoo, almost July temperatures.
              I'm an afternoon runner now but it took me forever to get there. I now eat lunch at 11am so I can take a 1pm run and I am very careful with what I eat. It was a tedious transition. Tom, I'm a designer too, what type do you do? I'm in broadcast.

2012 Goals: Get back into it after having a baby! Prep for a 1/2 marathon

I'm an afternoon runner now but it took me forever to get there. I now eat lunch at 11am so I can take a 1pm run and I am very careful with what I eat. It was a tedious transition. Tom, I'm a designer too, what type do you do? I'm in broadcast.
                I do mechanical and graphical design for a small company in Ann Arbor that builds bio-research instrumentation. Our products are used in the pharmaceutical industry to help develop new drugs (the health care kind not the recreational kind). Wink Tom
                  I do mechanical and graphical design for a small company in Ann Arbor that builds bio-research instrumentation. Our products are used in the pharmaceutical industry to help develop new drugs (the health care kind not the recreational kind). Wink Tom
                  SMALL WORLD! Sounds interesting.

2012 Goals: Get back into it after having a baby! Prep for a 1/2 marathon