RW Questions - Set # 4 (... it involves SEX ...) (Read 874 times)

JakeKnight

Yes, I said sex. Perverts. Tongue Since my fingers are typed to small nubs, here's a short one. Answers to the last one later. Now tell the truth! Would you rather go for a run ... or have sex? Sex the night before a race: Yes - or - no? Here's a hint: runners are some sad, sad people.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Run No

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

You'll ruin your knees!

Rather run or sex? - Can I pick more than one? Night before race: Absolutely Bonus ??? - Night after race: Yes, please (not above appearing pitiful Blush) Replies assume all non-running activity is with DW Blush Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

My dogs are fast, not me

Sex Big grin No Blush

Robin

Scout7

Can I run, then have sex? Night before? Heck YEAH!!!! Runner's World did an article a number of years back that said sex the night before a race would have a calming effect, and could help with performance the next day. I told this to a friend in college who was dating a member of the XC team. Needless to say, he thanked me profusely later......
              Sex. Yes. Hmm, no wonder I have 4 kids.

Runners run

bas

A. 24 hours in a day, so mostly this is a non-choice. Though of course sometimes sex makes you forget other things even exist. B. Yes, No. Don't think it makes a difference. bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

When I read the statistic in runner's world (49% would rather run) to my non-runner husband, he almost had a heart attack. I guess runners are pretty crazy- or running is incredible (I say both). As for my answers, I would pick sex over running- but would pick running over most everything else. Sex the night before a race- definitely. Any excuse.
                  "The woods are lovely dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost
                    BOTH since when I run dh is at work Tongue As far as the night before a race? Depends on how long the race is. If it's a short race hell yes. If it's a long run chances are I need my sleep more than I need the sex since I probabably got it earlier (yes probably tmi but who cares lol )

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Dog-Love

Yes, I said sex. Perverts. Tongue Since my fingers are typed to small nubs, here's a short one. Answers to the last one later. Now tell the truth! Would you rather go for a run ... or have sex? Run for sure...well maybe not for sure...but usually Sex the night before a race: Yes - or - no? well...yeah! Here's a hint: runners are some sad, sad people.
                      Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Both. I run better after sex.

Now that was a bath...

For some reason I am drawn to this post Roll eyes I like my sex exactly like I like my running - every darn day. Sex before a race? - Never been in a race (first one in january2007) but every single ounce of my mummy flesh screams 'Yes, yes, yes, yes please Mr B. Is that a whip in your hand? Oohhh, not sure about that you sick bastard but I might bend over if you pay me in chocolate...uuuummmmmm.' Certainly touched a cord with that question Sir Jake. My son's called Jake. It's a darn good name. Claire xxx
                        • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                        • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                          JakeKnight

For some reason I am drawn to this post Roll eyes I like my sex exactly like I like my running - every darn day.
                            Outstanding response. Wink but the ACTUAL ANSWERS sadly don't match your delightful opinions: The answers: 1) Sex the night before a race? 83% said yes - 17% said no. 2) Running or Sex? ........... a whopping 41% would rather go for a run; just 59% would choose sex. I repeat: you sad, sad people. Besides, sex happens to be outstanding low-impact cardio cross training. Blush

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                            -----------------------------

1.Sex. Never turn it down. 2. See above.

You'll ruin your knees!

For some reason I am drawn to this post Roll eyes I like my sex exactly like I like my running - every darn day. Sex before a race? - Never been in a race (first one in january2007) but every single ounce of my mummy flesh screams 'Yes, yes, yes, yes please Mr B. Is that a whip in your hand? Oohhh, not sure about that you sick bastard but I might bend over if you pay me in chocolate...uuuummmmmm.' Certainly touched a cord with that question Sir Jake. My son's called Jake. It's a darn good name. Claire xxx
                                Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush BlushBlush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush BlushBlush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)