Which Garmin Should I Get? (Read 1158 times)

When I just visited that site it says it is exclusively Polar... not a mention of Garmin anywhere. Is there a  secret link?

You'll ruin your knees!

When I just visited that site it says it is exclusively Polar... not a mention of Garmin anywhere. Is there a  secret link?

Sorry... I had the website wrong (although that is what is on the invoice!)...

try this

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Get Lost :)

Just received my 310XT today from heartratemonitors.com.  I put it beside my now dead 305 and they are exactly the same thickness and the 310 is lighter.  The face is about the same size as the 305, but it doesn't wrap around your arm, it just sits on your wrist like a fairly large watch.  It is not as bulky feeling as the 305 was... can't wait to test it out tomorrow. 

I didn't order the HRM this time, as I found I didn't use the 305 HRM function that much.  But I was able to get the 310XT to link up with the strap from my 305! 

So far so good and I was really impressed with heartratemonitors.com.  I called them Monday morning to make sure they had stock before placing my order.  When I spoke with the Customer Service representative, I said "I'd like to make sure you have stock on something before I order it."  She said, "Yep, we have the 310XT in stock."  How'd she know???  Anyway, orderded it Mon morning, free shipping arrived this morning! 

Be sure to let us know how you like it!