Help me raise money for Down's Syndrome! Please! (Read 792 times)

Purdey

Self anointed title

Fellow RAers; I am going to be running the Sri Chinmoy Self Transcendence 24hr ultra marathon in Oct 2009 in aid of the Down's Syndrome Association. My aims are to: 1. Raise £10,000 for the Down's Syndrome Association 2. Run over 100 miles in 24hrs. My nephew, George, (gorgeous George as I call him) has Down's and I wanted to do something special to help families with Down's. I would be really, really grateful if you might consider sponsoring me/donating. Even small amounts will add up. Smile It is very, very easy: www.justgiving.com/24hrs_100miles If you feel that it is appropriate, I would be in your eternal debt if you would forward the link to your friends, family and acquaintances - I need as wide an audience as possible! Thank you so much for your time! Tom

Purdey

Self anointed title

You are amazing. I hope I won't embarass anyone by saying thank you to : Zoomy (of course) Ileneforward (so generous, thank you) Ennay Your generosity is so appreciated. It really means so much to my family that we can do this to help George and everyone else with Down's Syndrome (and their families). We are so lucky to have the ability to run - it is great to be able to put that ability to good use sometimes! [feeling humbled by you guys!] Purdey

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Happy to help, friend. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Purdey

Self anointed title

Teresa Smile Jerry Smile Love to you both. Thank you.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Just bumping...c'mon, peeps, dig deep! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Purdey

Self anointed title

Thanks K, Big Richard - awesome thanks. Jake G - legend. Thanks. Come on guys!

Purdey

Self anointed title

Runner Gabe Cool Thank you so much Cool

Purdey

Self anointed title

Rob - many thanks chap.

Purdey

Self anointed title

Please excuse the bump. Fundraising is going well, but has tailed off a little bit. Is there anyone else out there who feels that they may be in a position to donate to this very good cause? Many, many thanks, Purdey.