Why is everything underlined? (Read 139 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Just curious: Everything on the training log summary page is now underlined whenever the mouse cursor is in the main page area. I think something is a bit wonky with the styling.  No biggie; just something I noticed, starting a few days ago. Oh, checked, and it only happens with my log, not when I view someone else's.

an amazing likeness

Seems to be an artifact of the security announcement in the header, and only in some browsers.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

eric :)

Hi LedLincoln,

Could you send me a screen shot?  And which browser and OS are you using?

kcam

I see that same behavior on Chrome, Firefox and Opera (I use all of those) but do not see it on Edge.  Windows 10 Enterprise.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I don't know how to screen shot, but I am seeing the same thing. Everything is underlined and like MT suggested, I think it started alongside the security announcement. Windows 8.1 and Chrome here.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Radek M.

Hi LedLincoln,

Could you send me a screen shot?  And which browser and OS are you using?

Hi eric,

I have sent you a screen shot via message (I do not want to share my embarassing stats publicly Smile

Radek

FSBD

When I saw the underline it made me think that it might be hyperlinked to the data behind it.  It would be pretty neat to be able to pull up the data from the summary page that way.

We are the music makers,

And we are the dreamers of dreams,

Wandering by lone sea-breakers,

And sitting by desolate streams; 

World-losers and world-forsakers,

On whom the pale moon gleams:

Yet we are the movers and shakers

Of the world for ever, it seems.

eric :)

Hi eric,

I have sent you a screen shot via message (I do not want to share my embarassing stats publicly Smile

Radek

Hi Radek,

Thank you for sending the screen shot. I only looked for the problem and did not look at your data so your stats are still private :-)  The problem has been fixed. It was caused by the improperly formatted announcement.  It should be removed anyway.  It's been up there long enough.

eric Smile

rlopez

The current experience in Chrome is that the underlining is gone... except when I mouseover one of the boxes that holds tables of data. Then all the underlines come back. When I go to a different part of the page, they disappear again.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

No more announcement and no more underlining. Thanks, Eric, and those of you who beat me responding to Eric's questions.

LitchfieldHills

Thank you for the quick fix!

Radek M.

Hi Radek,

Thank you for sending the screen shot. I only looked for the problem and did not look at your data so your stats are still private :-)  The problem has been fixed. It was caused by the improperly formatted announcement.  It should be removed anyway.  It's been up there long enough.

eric Smile

Hi eric Smile

Thanks for fixing. RM