Two activities, one set of equipment? (Read 691 times)

Or maybe this should be a feature request -- am I posting this in the wrong place?

I have to walk for a few weeks due to some nerve irritation, and wanted to have a Walking activity so this doesn't get mixed up with running miles for 2000 forum.  However, in another activity I can't seem to log miles on the same pairs of shoes.

1. is there a way to do this?

2. if not could/should there be?

thanks for your consideration.

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

eric :)

WillrunForBeer,

This is not currently possible with the way things are set up.  I will look into a solution when I get a chance.

eric :-)

DespiteMyself

WillrunForBeer,

This is not currently possible with the way things are set up.  I will look into a solution when I get a chance.

eric :-)

Hi Eric,

I'm glad I kept searching through this forum because this is exactly the same thing I'm experiencing now. I walk often with a neighbor so I created a separate Walk activity. But I wear the same pair of running shoes and I want to log the miles, but can't. The equipment list under Walk shows me "No Equipment."

Have you found anything for this yet? There was a similar post a few weeks (months?) ago on page 1 of the discussion list, but if I go back to reference it, I'l probably lose this one again ... it was a similar, but not the same, question.

Thanks for all your hard work, we really appreciate itSmile

If you hear a voice within you say "you cannot run," then by all means RUN, and the voice will be silenced.

Jiggle Monster

e454545rt

I agree, this would be very helpful. I'm still new to running so a lot of what I do is still walking. I use the same shoes as I run in.

eric :)

I haven't had a chance to look into it, but it is on my list of todos.

RyanBritt

I guess I would just second all of the posts above.  I too am waiting for this new update so that I can track my walking miles versus my running miles in my ASICS shoe.  Thanks so much.