Dear newcomers (Read 2570 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I want the pie/cake equivalent of a turducken. 

There was such a thing...I forget what was in it, exactly, but it was like a bunch of cakes and pies stacked up and frosted.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Where's the puke smiley when you need it?!

Running is dumb.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

I want the pie/cake equivalent of a turducken. 

http://www.danzfamily.com/archives/blogphotos/06/573-turducken.jpg

Imminent Catastrophe

All right, all you people who are just posting for the sole purpose of prolonging this thread, that is strictly prohibited!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I found it...cherpumple!

~ Sarah Kay

All right, all you people who are just posting for the sole purpose of prolonging this thread, that is strictly prohibited!

I was trying to prevent us from all ripping each others heads off.

Running my way to being a little less fat.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

But we are talking about beer, and pie, and cake, and turducken, and enemies, and sticks, and asses. This is important stuff.

I think I need to break out the Jagermeister and a energy drink.

I found it...cherpumple!

Love

Running my way to being a little less fat.

A Saucy Wench

I usually say, "Serenity now" or "Calgon, take me away!"  But, I may start using this instead.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

A Saucy Wench

Hey Perfesser..I'll post if I want to Tongue

I'm gonna make the cherpumple one day.  Except not cherry.  Pumpkin and apple yes, I dont want the cherry in there.  Something else

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

So this is where the party is.  Hi!  I come bearing pumpkin chiffon pie.

The important thing that we can all agree on- Stevie Ray.  

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey Perfesser..I'll post if I want to Tongue

I'm gonna make the cherpumple one day.  Except not cherry.  Pumpkin and apple yes, I dont want the cherry in there.  Something else

Noo...make me one with double-cherry and no pumpkin!  Or maybe blueberry instead of pumpkin...

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

Make your own berry stack.  I like pumpkin.  A lot.  Way too much.  It is a veggie, right? 

Tiefsa

Whoa...

I just read all the posts on this thread.  Did this one start today?  I don't keep track of the days when I'm on vacation.

I didn't come from Cool Running, or Runner's World.

I COME FROM HELL!

Apparently, that's where WC dude or whatever his confusing name is with the smiling beard picture is from too.

And I'm not trying to make enemies with you man cause I'm like a bad boy too.  

Oh, and I bought a lime today because I have Corona in the fridge.  Boo yah!