Update - I never get anything done... (Read 475 times)

Finished!

...because I'm always at Physical Therapy :P Today I spent a total of 4 hours - either at PT or driving to PT. Granted, half of that was for typing and issues unrelated to running Wink unless you count the RA forums... Regarding the legs, I still have lots and lots of muscle tightness, and my ankles are apparently rather weak (what a surprise considering how badly I overpronate). My new friends are the Bosu Ball and the BAPS board, though today I didn't get along so well with the BAPS - this is what I get for wandering around a good portion of a day in my keens rather than a properly supportive shoe I suppose (though I have hiked in my keens before...) They are actually going to let me run a teensy bit on the treadmill along with walking...so perhaps I'm progressing more than I thought I was?
    Walk + Jog = wog.
    I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
    I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

They are actually going to let me run a teensy bit on the treadmill along with walking...so perhaps I'm progressing more than I thought I was?
      Yay! That sounds like a positive to me! I hope your progress continues! Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Now that was a bath...

Oh good luck with your running trial! I am not entirely sure that my 'return' is going well. I am trying to be optimistic but I think that they will tell me to stop again tomorrow at my PT appointment. The issue is far from gone. I hope that you are back out there soon! Claire xxx
      • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
      • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.