Update - I never get anything done... (Read 475 times)

Finished!

...because I'm always at Physical Therapy :P Today I spent a total of 4 hours - either at PT or driving to PT. Granted, half of that was for typing and issues unrelated to running Wink unless you count the RA forums... Regarding the legs, I still have lots and lots of muscle tightness, and my ankles are apparently rather weak (what a surprise considering how badly I overpronate). My new friends are the Bosu Ball and the BAPS board, though today I didn't get along so well with the BAPS - this is what I get for wandering around a good portion of a day in my keens rather than a properly supportive shoe I suppose (though I have hiked in my keens before...) They are actually going to let me run a teensy bit on the treadmill along with walking...so perhaps I'm progressing more than I thought I was?
    Walk + Jog = wog.
    I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
    I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry

Princess Cancer Pants

They are actually going to let me run a teensy bit on the treadmill along with walking...so perhaps I'm progressing more than I thought I was?
      Yay! That sounds like a positive to me! I hope your progress continues! Smile k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Now that was a bath...

Oh good luck with your running trial! I am not entirely sure that my 'return' is going well. I am trying to be optimistic but I think that they will tell me to stop again tomorrow at my PT appointment. The issue is far from gone. I hope that you are back out there soon! Claire xxx
      • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
      • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.