Did somebody say skirts? (Read 1090 times)

You'll ruin your knees!

Don't know if you skirt lovers have seen this, but one of my ultra-running acquaintences inspired the design of this... http://www.runlikeatalanta.com/products/inspiration. She is fast-hiking the Pacific Crest Trail, currently approaching her 50th day on the trail... I would take her word for what might be a good, comfortable running skirt! Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, I really like that one. I saw their other design a while back, but have found that I prefer the skirts with the briefs, rather than the shorts underneath. Hmmm...I may have to try one of these at some point. Thanks for posting the link! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

... I would take her word for what might be a good, comfortable running skirt! Lynn B
        Clowning around Lynn - You should know better than to throw a statement like this out there and expect to get way easily.....so, ladies - what's the challenge for Lynn B....he has to wear a skirt on his next ultra run if he.....(fill in the blank) (I'm going to have to ponder this a bit, I'll get back to this thread soon...)! Evil grin
        Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Clowning around Lynn - You should know better than to throw a statement like this out there and expect to get way easily.....so, ladies - what's the challenge for Lynn B....he has to wear a skirt on his next ultra run if he.....(fill in the blank) (I'm going to have to ponder this a bit, I'll get back to this thread soon...)! Evil grin
          Oooh...this could get fun! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Don't know if you skirt lovers have seen this, but one of my ultra-running acquaintences inspired the design of this... http://www.runlikeatalanta.com/products/inspiration. She is fast-hiking the Pacific Crest Trail, currently approaching her 50th day on the trail... I would take her word for what might be a good, comfortable running skirt! Lynn B
            I just checked out her blog. It's an interesting story and she is certainly a colorful person. If you read her blog ladies, you won't need Lynn to wear one to prove the point. Catra is the ultimate wear-tester.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

She is very colorful! Love the skirt, very cute!
              ---- Cynthia
                Thanks Lynn!

You'll ruin your knees!

Naaaahhhh, it's been done! I believe this is Eric Clifton, a very talented ultra runner from the East Coast...last year's Cascade Crest 100 in Washington state. On the other hand, this dude's fast...so maybe... Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Are you sure that's not a picture from a triathalon? Looks like a lot of shaved legs there. Clowning around

dagnysf

Thanks for sharing this Lynn... I have been wearing the commitment skirt by atalanta www.skirtgoddess.com but will definitely have to check out their new one! Especially if Catra has endorsed it.
                        I love the quote on that site.."Does this skirt make my butt look fast?". Big grin

and for the after-race festivities.....http://utilikilt.com/

E.J.
                          Greater Lowell Road Runners
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

and for the after-race festivities.....http://utilikilt.com/
                            I've been trying to get my hubby to buy one of those for years!

~ Sarah Kay

You'll ruin your knees!

I've been trying to get my hubby to buy one of those for years!
                              ...oh, they look innocent enough... ...BUT, they can turn ugly!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I don't know...that guy kinda has a cute butt. Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay