Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

Nice plan, but I worked from home today and found myself still staring at my laptop at 6:30 (with pulled pork in a crockpot). IBTNP hopes their kids are runners when they're old enough.

Naturally I hope they do what makes them happy... but secretly... in places I am only allowed to talk about in a small running corner of the internet I hope they are both runners when they get older.

IBTNP wont have a difference of more than 87.5F between the coldest temperature they have run in and the hottest temperature they have run in.

2017 Goals
      1) Run more than 231 miles
      2) Be ready for  HM in the spring

Mishka-old log

False, it's at least 109 (-4 to 105), going back to the beginning of 2009, but there may be a colder or hotter day that I've run in at some point. Both sucked.

IBTNP is doing something new, and exciting with their running....and is wondering where it's going to take them.

It wasn't my intention to butt in, but I am doing something new and exciting with my running.  I did the basis of the FIRST training program for my last marathon, which said on paper that I'd finish in 3:40 and I did a 3:39:40.  This time I'm following the Lydiard program which is totally different.  I'm a couple of weeks from my 4th marathon and I'm excited to see what the end result will be.  It will definitely draw me to one program over the other as they're very different.

IBTNP logs onto runningahead before they do their work email. 

It wasn't my intention to butt in, but I am doing something new and exciting with my running.  I did the basis of the FIRST training program for my last marathon, which said on paper that I'd finish in 3:40 and I did a 3:39:40.  This time I'm following the Lydiard program which is totally different.  I'm a couple of weeks from my 4th marathon and I'm excited to see what the end result will be.  It will definitely draw me to one program over the other as they're very different.

IBTNP logs onto runningahead before they do their work email. 

Yes, I do.

IBTNP wears a Road ID on every run outside

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

DanMoriarity

Nope, though I probably should. I bet the next person ran 4:30 for the mile in high school, just like everybody else. (According to the famous Frank Shorter quote)

Nope, though I probably should. I bet the next person ran 4:30 for the mile in high school, just like everybody else. (According to the famous Frank Shorter quote)

Funny, my 4:30 was 6:23.  Is that close enough?  Big grin

IBTNP would trade coffee for a whole week in order to get a full body deep tissue massage right now!   (I know I would)

Michelle

Well, because I don't drink coffee, I would gladly give it up for a deep tissue massage! Especially since I am just getting back into running...I could certainly use it...

IBTNP likes Tang.....

Oh...Tang, the drink of astronauts! Haven't had that in years! I do like it, in Russian Tea!

IBTNP needs a new pair of running shoes but just can't seem to get to the store (ahem...that would be me!)...

Nope I just got my new shoes last week. 

IBTNP is running a race today and will PR.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, but I'm doing my 4th ever cyclocross race tomorrow...in costume.  Looks like it could be a little muddy...yes!

IBTNP is seriously dreading Winter (especially of the forecasters's predictions are right).

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

TJN

S Army Kettle run...

Yes I am!!!  The only problem with the awesome Fall running we've been enjoying for the past couple month is the Winter runs that come next.  Time to HTFU!

IBTNP is wondering where the heck they put all their winter running stuff.   

Tim 

Lynx

False, I have a shelf where all my running clothes are- I messy shelf for sure as I always "dig" for the exact long arm t-shirt I want but all is there... (well except socks and underwear).

IBTNP is wondering if they should try a triathlon next year.

obk

False.I ran my fist (sprint) triathlon two weeks ago, but I amtargeting an Olympic Distance next year.

IBTNP is reading this message on a mobile phone or tablet Big grin

2012 goals: Run 650Km; Ride 1800Km; Swim 140Km; Finish Sprint Triathlon in 1:30; Finish half marathon (no time limit) Done - jan 29 in Marrakech, Morocco - timing: 2h07m51s; Finish Olympic Distance triathlon (Done - Nov 10 in Agadir)

12-week layoff

Nope, taking a break at work.

IBTNP is taking his or her kid trick-or-treating tonight!