Snowmobiles sound like Zombies (Read 514 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

At least after watching 28 Weeks Later they do... Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

That movie was creepy...I was cleaning the house while my 13 y/o was watching it, I kept getting sucked into watching that movie and each time left the room saying "oh how gross, I'm not watching this"...and then it would suck me back in again. ...when it snowed here last week our one neighbor was up and down the street on his snowmobile, I didn't think about it sounding like a zombie, but from now on I will!!

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I liked 28 Days Later better, I think. Both were good, though. I like zombie films. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

That's hysterical. Haven't seen 28 Weeks Later...but LOVED Shaun of the Dead. Favorite Zombie movie ever.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

LOVED Shaun of the Dead. Favorite Zombie movie ever.
            Most definitely!

~ Sarah Kay

run4fun8910

Shaun of the Dead was hilarious. I also recently watched 28 weeks later. So will there be 28 months later?
              Short term goal: 5K Long term goal: half marathon. Stay injury free. Shawn
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

So will there be 28 months later?
                That's what I've been wondering.

~ Sarah Kay

Shaun of the Dead was hilarious. I also recently watched 28 weeks later. So will there be 28 months later?
                  You beat me to it... I loved that movie!!!
                    That's the rumor. Smile http://www.rottentomatoes.com/news/1653341/

Amy

When I was a teenager my friends and I would watch "Dawn of the Dead" (the original) at the local midnight movie. They rotated with "The Warriors" and "Rocky Horror Picture Show." My little band of geeks loved those movies, since none of us could get dates. Anyway, I always have an up-to-date zombie preparedness plan.
                      Do bears bear? Do bees be?
                      MissWhitney

I went to the movie theaters and i watched I am legend, during the movie i went to the bathroom adn was startled by the automatic flushing toilet that sounded just like the creatures. Went back and watched the movie, then after it was over, went back to the bathroom (i have a small bladder haha) and while i was washing my hand some one else commented on how they sound alike, and i had to agree with them, made me feel not as stupid ahah