Hey, you silly English types! [/Monty Python] (Read 493 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Want free stuff...some cool, some lame, but free? A year or so ago I joined this BzzAgent program that more or less involves testing out new things, telling others about the product, then reporting back to Bzz with how people respond to your testimony (word-of-mouth marketing). I just found out that they are branching out to the UK, so they're having US "agents" bzz about the new site: bzzagent.co.uk It doesn't cost anything to join and you might get some pretty neato stuff out of the deal (If I had to estimate how much loot I've been given to try it's probably ~$200 in retail value). If you sign up and on the form there's a spot to enter who referred you, my agent ID is 'KirstenD' (or you can email me harumph@gmail.com and I can send you an official invite via the US site). Apparently the agent with the most referrals at the end gets a video iPod...that would be sweet! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

How long you been doing that for $200 worth of stuff? $200 is not a lot of money of here. Big grin
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

About a year...I forgot to mention that when you report on some campaigns you also get points towards more free stuff...filling out surveys will net you points, too. I have almost 1k points that I need to redeem. I believe the points are pretty much valued at 1k = $100. I wonder how the values will differ in the UK market and what sorts of things you guys would be able to get. My favorite test item so far was a Phillips Sonicare toothbrush. I had always wanted one, but never could justify the expense. k

~ Sarah Kay

shyrunner07

if they get to test out Cadbury products, i am seriously moving overseas!!
            One of my roommates in school was doing a PHD where he worked at Cadbury World. He used to bring home boxes of nearly out of date chocolate bars every single week. Think I must have gone through a stage of eating about 5 bars a day. Tight lipped
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

One of my roommates in school was doing a PHD where he worked at Cadbury World. He used to bring home boxes of nearly out of date chocolate bars every single week. Think I must have gone through a stage of eating about 5 bars a day. Tight lipped
              OMG...I would have to double my mileage to do that...hmmm...I know what I'm going to do when I start training for a full marathon! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

shyrunner07

*drooling* screw my thoughts of being a nurse, I want to work at Cadbury! wonder if they have any openings in their Quality Control Department? lol