Need a Moderator in C25K & OHR Forum (Read 757 times)

Hi,

Wingz, the current C25K moderator, has been MIA for quite awhile.  Wingz posted awhile back that he/she is unable to keep up with the forum.  We appreciate Wingz' efforts in the past...however...

...There have been several posts for names to be added to graphs and other posts, and there has been no response for several months.

Is there an experienced runner willing to take over the couch to 5K forum?  Is this possible? I think this would help make RA a better place to run if we could support our beginning runners a bit better! Smile

Michele in NC

theyapper

On the road again...

Hey.  I'd be happy to take a look and at least get your charts up to date.  I'm still a member of the group and may actually still be a moderator.  Let me check.

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

theyapper

On the road again...

I am an admin there.  I'd be glad to help out!  Let me know what you need.

Paul

eric :)

I can assign a new owner if someone volunteers.  theyapper66, since you're already an admin, would you or bianchilvr want the job?

theyapper

On the road again...

I can assign a new owner if someone volunteers.  theyapper66, since you're already an admin, would you or bianchilvr want the job?

You can make me the owner.

Paul

ty66, thanks for the help. 

Lots of folks had wanted to be added to the graphs but got no response, so they left.  This has been going on all year.  I try to cheerlead and check in there daily to check on everyone in the beginner's struggle, but lots of folks that may have stuck around have just breezed in and out, I think because the board is so quiet and no one responded to their requests.  During the busiest time of year, we only have 3 regular posters.

ty66, are you willing to check in daily, or should someone else volunteer? 

Eric, I can volunteer, I'll take the job seriously, but I can only check in a few times daily.

Michele in NC

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

You can make me the owner.

I wouldn't mind helping out. The C25K program got me started and help lead me to fall in love with running. If accepted just let me know what I'll need to be doing.

bob e v
                2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

eric :)

I made theyapper66 the owner.  He can assign additional administrators as he sees fit.  I can also create a custom plugin for the group to automate the charts if you let me know how it should work.

theyapper

On the road again...

ty66, thanks for the help. 

Lots of folks had wanted to be added to the graphs but got no response, so they left.  This has been going on all year.  I try to cheerlead and check in there daily to check on everyone in the beginner's struggle, but lots of folks that may have stuck around have just breezed in and out, I think because the board is so quiet and no one responded to their requests.  During the busiest time of year, we only have 3 regular posters.

ty66, are you willing to check in daily, or should someone else volunteer? 

Eric, I can volunteer, I'll take the job seriously, but I can only check in a few times daily.

I can check in regularly.  I tried to access the charts but don't have the permission to edit the google docs.  I've sent wingz a message to get that worked out, then I'll get everyone on the list that needs to be there.

Since you're already active in the forums, maybe you can double check that I don't miss anyone when the charts are updated.  it looks like wingz set up an automatic form that will let users update their progress.  That's genius, and so we'll just need to make sure everyone knows how to do it.

Paul

theyapper

On the road again...

I made theyapper66 the owner.  He can assign additional administrators as he sees fit.  I can also create a custom plugin for the group to automate the charts if you let me know how it should work.

Thanks, eric.

Once I get oriented to what's going on, I'll assign help as needed and put something in the group forum about that.

Paul

Loves the outdoors

I will come back in and cheer. C25K is how I started, so I'm happy to add my support to get the forum a bit chattier! I was a member, but I may not be any more so I'll sign up again.

One day I decided I wanted to become a runner, so I did.

It would be awesome, ncrun, if you could stop by sometimes to cheer the newbies on...it would help the site a lot, I think, if we could get the newbies through the trials of beginning running.

ty66, there have been a couple of posts by folks wanting to be added to the graphs...maybe you could start there.  The graphs haven't changed in ages, so maybe a purge is in order...I'll still stop in to cheerlead, and will help any way that I can.

Michele in NC

theyapper

On the road again...

I used to be able to edit those charts, but obviously that was too long ago and I'm not able to now.  I can access them to view them, but editing isn't happening.  My first option is getting added (probably by wingz) as an editor.  Haven't heard anything as of yet, do my next option is that I'm downloading the docs and will re-upload them with me as the author and editor.

Will hopefully have all that done by the first of the week in time for the next C25K and OHR phases.

Paul