Wmv.file (Read 724 times)

Freerunner

Hi, I am kind of new here and am not quite sure of the rules on putting a wmv file on here for individuals to see. 1. is it allowed, 2. how do I do it if so? 3. it is approx 1 min.
    mbk

There's currently no mechanism for posting files of this type. I would suggest you post it to a free file sharing site (like box.net) and then post a link here.
      Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Yes ... any form of picture or other file type is really just a 'link' from RA. To add a link you use the 'chain link' button and add the URL between the < a="" /><> tag or for a picture add the link to the picture between the < img="" /> < mg="" /> tags (I've added spaces so you can see the tags. Hope this helps Neil UK Smile

Running ... just keep running!

You could also post it to a site with streaming video like YouTUBE.

Vim

eric :)

Freerunner, This site is not designed for file sharing. Other sites do a far better job at that and have far more bandwidth and storage capacity. As other users suggested, you can place links in your posts instead. eric :-)
            Freerunner

Thank you all for your replies. I will do as suggested and put up a link. this is a wonderful site ! Smile