Can you add walking as a selection? (Read 715 times)

Can you add walking as a selection?

Vim

Go to options (upper right hand corner) -> My Log Preferences -> Workout types, you can add walking to either running or other workouts. I suppose you could also add it to cycling or swimming, but that wouldn't make sense, would it? Smile
        Thanks. Smile I wish there was just a check box in the running section. :|

Vim

Thanks. Smile I wish there was just a check box in the running section. :|
          After you’ve done what I described in my earlier post it does: New Run Entry -> Type -> Walking (just like the other types Easy, Long, Fartlek, Race etc.). It even has its own colour, if you defined one. Edit: This is how it’s described in the help section, maybe that makes more sense Smile 3. How do I create new workout types or run types? Everyone has a different set of workouts, and it is impossible to list all the workouts while making the log easy to use. The training log has a small set of common workouts. You can create additional workout (for example: "walking", "yoga", kickboxing") or run types. In other words, you can customize your log. Here's how you can add new types: Click on Options (upper right hand corner). Click on My Log Preferences. Near the bottom of the page is a list of workout types for your log. Click on the appropriate link to add a new type in that category. Click Save when you are done.