Just wanted to say HI (Read 658 times)

lcbrunner

I am new to this board. I have been running for about 8mos. I am running in my 1st 5K, the race for the cure, on October 14th. I am very excited!!! I never thought I would love running so much. If I am not running, I am thinking about running. I hope I continue to feel this wey. Hope you don't mind if I stick around. Happy running to all
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, another addict! Welcome. Only thing better (worse?) than a running addiction is a running addiction PLUS a Running Ahead addiction! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

Welcome! Smile

Roads were made for journeys...

You'll ruin your knees!

If I am not running, I am thinking about running.
          oooooo, you got it bad, kid! Welcome and post often of your runnin' and thinking about runnin'... Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

JakeKnight

I am new to this board. I have been running for about 8mos. I am running in my 1st 5K, the race for the cure, on October 14th. I am very excited!!! I never thought I would love running so much. If I am not running, I am thinking about running. I hope I continue to feel this wey. Hope you don't mind if I stick around. Happy running to all
            Hiya! Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Make sure you share the details of your first 5-k when you finish it!

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
            -----------------------------

Welcome !! You picked a GREAT race for your first 5k - it was my first and 3,000 or so miles later it is STILL one of my favorites! It's a tremendously emotional one and there's all sorts of support for walkers, runners, survivors - so enjoy the experience! We want to hear back from you! lisak
              Cincinnati Flying Pig May 4