christmas runnin (Read 636 times)

Good luck Makers!!!! What program are you following?
    I'm planning on following Higdon's Intermediate 1, although if it turns out to be too much for me with my final semester in my senior year of college, plus working full time....then I'll back down to Novice 2. For those of you who check my log and think my base isn't built good enough for that, be assured I'm alright. I did off season weight loss and dropped between 15 and 20 lbs, so I'm running faster already. Either way, I'm totally stoked to finally start tomorrow. And then Wednesday, I hope to get a new pair of shoes...mine are a little bit worn out.
      For those of you who check my log and think my base isn't built good enough for that, be assured I'm alright. I did off season weight loss and dropped between 15 and 20 lbs, so I'm running faster already. .
      I was going to mention the weright but I left it alone. According to Daniels, you gain 3 seconds a mile for each pound lost. You've shaved 45-60 seconds off your paces. Fantastic work.

At the end of the day, be happy with where you are and what you've accomplished.

Yeah, and I'm gonna try to be a little more selective about what I eat this year instead of doing like last year on the "eat whatever you want to and whatever you see in sight" diet plan. Didn't gain any weight, but I was eating lots and lots of cheap carbs (ie. desserts). Darn the Christmas season, well, at least the sweets.
          It's already Christmas day here in Japan. I'm at my inlaws' house in Kyoto. Went for a beautiful five-miler this morning out on country roads and mountain trails. Now for a relaxing Christmas day with family!

Jeremy

Sweaty

Big grin I hope not eat to many calories tonight , a bit difficult but I already have scheduled for tomorrow at least 5 miles, if after the feast I get up. Wink
            I donĀ“r suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single moment. L.L
            runninginmemphis

I started Pfitz's 18/55 training schedule today for the Country Music Marathon in Nashville in April of 2008! It was a great day to start a new training plan....started with 7 for today and the weather here in Memphis was perfect for it- it was about 50 and sunny. Happy Holidays to all! Laura
              Laura