Hide Retired Equipment box (Read 664 times)

It seems that when I check the hide retired equipment check box and navigate away from my, or another RAer's, equipment page, the change isn't sticking. I only noticed it today and thought it could just be the work computer, but I am having the same issue at home. I had always left the box checked in the past with no problems Confused
    anneb

I have noticed this as well. I mean, who wants to see all those pairs of shoes that are retired? Wink

Anne

eric :)

I was able to reproduce this bug. It was introduced in the Facebook integration when I reshuffled some code around. The fix will come out in the next upload.
        anneb

Thanks!

Anne

Thanks E

eric,

While logged out of my account, I took a look at my "Equipment" page and see that the entire list of shoes are listed - retired ones and all.

Is there a setting to remove retired equipment from view?

Thanks,

"run" "2" "eat"

i hid my required equipment box in the basement, but my dearly beloved still found it and gave it all to goodwill. those shoes were going to be worth something someday!

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

i hid my required equipment box in the basement, but my dearly beloved still found it and gave it all to goodwill. those shoes were going to be worth something someday!

No, I'm not retiring my required equipment!