Need a laugh? 15 Charts... (Read 226 times)

I came across these, had a good laugh and had to share!

"15 charts that will only mean something to people who love running"

https://www.buzzfeed.com/sallytamarkin/charts-for-runners?utm_term=.mpXDz8Yb9k#.rb4ox19vyP

This is one my personal favorite:

degregorius

obiebyke

I admitted to my mom that I'm a snot rocket devotee. She said I had shattered a bit of pleasant illusion for her. Sorry Mom.

This one is my favorite, only because I forget to bring Kleenex

https://www.buzzfeed.com/sallytamarkin/charts-for-runners?utm_term=.nrWb8kBRjy&sub=4132177_7845853

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Funny.  Thanks for sharing. 

"Shut up Legs!" Jens Voigt

keeponrunning

I admitted to my mom that I'm a snot rocket devotee. She said I had shattered a bit of pleasant illusion for her. Sorry Mom.

In my world, what happens on the run stays on the run for this sole reason 

Thanks for sharing, I needed the laugh Smile

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

Yooper3.1

Using the alternate name (one-fingered farmer's hanky) might save a bit of that pleasant illusion (like how Chilean sea bass sounds more appetizing than Patagonian toothfish).

obiebyke

Ha! Ironically, I was raised in a family that called Brussels sprouts "cow boogers." We usually like grossness.

Using the alternate name (one-fingered farmer's hanky) might save a bit of that pleasant illusion (like how Chilean sea bass sounds more appetizing than Patagonian toothfish).

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

degregorius

I like that!

It also reminds me of a collection of Dennis Cometti quotes.  Cometti  did play-by-play Australian Rules Football matches for many years.  Once during a lull in the game, the camera focused on a player engaging in the "one-fingered farmer's hanky".

Cometti noted, "Another clearance."

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Ha! Ironically, I was raised in a family that called Brussels sprouts "cow boogers." We usually like grossness.

Is there a word for reverse euphemisms?

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Not a running chart, but this sprang to mind as one of my favorite Venn diagrams...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Dream Maker