indoor marathon (Read 1785 times)

xor

Wrigley, didn't know who you were.  I don't know how you felt, but I pushed to put a lead in the middle and paid late.  I wish I would have made the connection.  My dad, large richard, was there and would have liked to meet you I'm sure.  Nobody saved me doughnuts.  I was tired of circles though. 

Large Richard is your dad!  HA!  COOOOL.

Mr. Muscle

Oh yes, he is my dad.  I'm surprised he hasn't comented yet.  I did look terrible and he usually has a snide comment to make.  Dad, don't let me down!

Old, Slow, Happy

Oh yes, he is my dad.  I'm surprised he hasn't comented yet.  I did look terrible and he usually has a snide comment to make.  Dad, don't let me down!

I didn't comment because you ignored every bit of advice I gave you.  Just like you did when I tried to raise you.  Actually, you did a great job.  I hope you get all recovered in time for the Glass City.  I wish I could be there to dish out some  more advice for you.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Wrigley, didn't know who you were.  I don't know how you felt, but I pushed to put a lead in the middle and paid late.  I wish I would have made the connection.  My dad, large richard, was there and would have liked to meet you I'm sure.  Nobody saved me doughnuts.  I was tired of circles though. 

How many circles was that?

Mr. Muscle

Thanks Dad!  I tried to listen: twasn't easy.  Toledo will be better.  It was 204 laps and that wasn't the bad part.  It was not as boring as I thought it would be.  It worked my legs in ways that should be illegal! 

xhristopher

Gotta say, every time I see your username I see this:

Mr. Muscle

nyce...oops i mean nice.  Get it?  I'm punny, unlike my father.