Kinvara 4's On Sale At Amazon - $60 (Read 84 times)

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

BeeRunB

Thanks for the link. Those are my shoes. Question: I wear a 12, and my shoes just say 12 on them. The sizes on Amazon are 12 D(m) US and 12 2(E) US. What's the difference? Thanks.

runningwarehouse, with a discount code is cheaper.  Pretty happy with running warehouse customer service and would like to support them where possible. Although seems like they always sell out so may not need my support after all.

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

runningwarehouse, with a discount code is cheaper.  Pretty happy with running warehouse customer service and would like to support them where possible. Although seems like they always sell out so may not need my support after all.

Ack!  Didn't notice they had gone on liquidation (Amazon discounting them should have been a clue)!  And I could have gotten a new reusable shopping bag out of the deal!

Oh well, RW doesn't have red, and that color will go better on game days (school color) when they eventually become casual shoes.

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

BeeRunB

Thanks for the runningwarehouse tip. It answered my size question. Cheaper on AMazon, 60.00 vs. 65.00 on RW

chaplanger

Home from Iraq 2005

Thanks for the link. Those are my shoes. Question: I wear a 12, and my shoes just say 12 on them. The sizes on Amazon are 12 D(m) US and 12 2(E) US. What's the difference? Thanks.

The "D" and "E" refer to the width of the shoe. "E" is considered extra wide. "D" is what one normally gets unless specified differently. Hope this helps.

5k: -- 26:12 (12/17/2016)

10k: 58:36 (6/14/2016)

Half: 2:08:23 (7/4/2015)

Longest: 15.03 (5/31/2014)

Half Marathon Bucket List Goals: 15 of 50 states completed / 2 of 7 Continents completed.

BeeRunB

The "D" and "E" refer to the width of the shoe. "E" is considered extra wide. "D" is what one normally gets unless specified differently. Hope this helps.

Thanks for your time and answer.