Im back..... I think (Read 589 times)

Slow-smooth-fast

After a very rocky last couple of months, plagued by achilles problems, I am back. Just been lurking around lately, but now am glad to be back feeling fit again. (well not as fit as I have been). Celebrated my return with a week of 64 miles last week! Well I have got my next race on 28th sep. Not sure how to tackle this one, not got a chance of getting the elusive 40minutes (10k). Gonna save that for a few weeks time when hopefully I am firing again!. Glad to be back. Wink

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

There's a handful of us that are coming off some rough times. Glad to have you back.