Philadelphia Marathon 11/23 - who's in? who's done it? (Read 154 times)

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

How'd you all do?

I ran 3:23:27, good for a 15:15 PR.  My body is appropriately sore.

Hell yeah!  Congrats!

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

Keep Going

How'd you all do?

I ran 3:23:27, good for a 15:15 PR.  My body is appropriately sore.

Congrats on your PR, it was perfect PR weather and course. I did 4:38 and was slightly disappointed that my legs turned to concrete around mile 17. I didn't bonk but my legs got very heavy. But it was my first long run over thirteen miles in my Hoka Bondi's and I have to say my legs aren't really sore at all. I was able to do a 6 mile trail run yesterday so that's a win! 

I did take the beer in Manayunk both coming in and going out and it was good! Did not take the Natty Ice offered by Drexel students however ..

100 milers are my favorite

delicate flower

Thanks, LedLincoln, stadjak, and keystonerunner!

Congrats on your PR, it was perfect PR weather and course. I did 4:38 and was slightly disappointed that my legs turned to concrete around mile 17. I didn't bonk but my legs got very heavy. But it was my first long run over thirteen miles in my Hoka Bondi's and I have to say my legs aren't really sore at all. I was able to do a 6 mile trail run yesterday so that's a win! 

I did take the beer in Manayunk both coming in and going out and it was good! Did not take the Natty Ice offered by Drexel students however ..

Nice job on your race!  We got really lucky with the weather.  The day before was cold and windy, and the day after was rain.

I really like the Manayunk section of the race.  Pretty neat neighborhood and good crowd turnout.  That was a fun section to run through.  I'd definitely run Philly again.

<3