Wow...bliss! (Read 672 times)

Well, it's just wonderful here today, sunny and clear skies, 65F, just perfect but the only time I have to run is very, I mean very early in the morning, 4 am. Almost froze my fingers off since I forgot my gloves and did not feel like turning back. But I am not complaining, I ran and there is sun, so what if those two did not align... Cool In just 4 more days I'll be in CA Ewa
    I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
      I would have GLADLY traded with you a month ago! One month ago my log shows that it was "30° F, Overcast, Snow." That was kind of 'warm' for Feb., too! Wink k
      (SIGH) 30 degrees... Ok, I'll trade you my February for you February in 2008. Yes
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It's a deal! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I'm in bliss right there with ya. Did my 10 miler today in skirt and sports bra and was soooooooo freaken comfy! Thank gawd I'm back home where it's in the 60's and not 80's!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson