"Overall" Widget Not Displaying Totals (Read 91 times)

Hi, Eric - The "Overall" totals on the widgets are no longer displaying, i.e., 2015 totals and YTD totals.

Thanks, and Happy New Year ~~

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

an amazing likeness

Leslie -- sounds you're seeing the same issue they were discussing in this topic from earlier today.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Jared P

How do you go back to get past totals of separate years? Thanks for the help!

How do you go back to get past totals of separate years? Thanks for the help!

I think the only way to do it is to run a report.

Go to reports, click New Search and you can either create a custom date range or run it for the last year, 2 years or 3 years.  Group by year, and select run as your activity (unless you want the totals for some other activity).

You can call me Anna

I got the overall total back, but not the year total.

Leslie
            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

I got the overall total back, but not the year total.

Probably because we are technically in 2016 now.  As soon as you go for a run this year (2016) I would expect the total for 2016 to show up.

You can call me Anna

I'll see what happens when I do a run in 2016, but I was looking at the YTD totals when it was still 2015.

Leslie
                -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

eric :)

I'll see what happens when I do a run in 2016, but I was looking at the YTD totals when it was still 2015.

Hi Leslie,

Try editing a workout back in 2015, which should force the stats to regenerate.

eric Smile

Rubybaby43

enabler

I am unable to edit the activity graph widgets.  Is that a temporary glitch?  Or is it just me?  LOL

I have one graph for daily activity, but I cannot add another for weekly, monthly, etc...

KLO

more miles = more beer

an amazing likeness

I am unable to edit the activity graph widgets.  Is that a temporary glitch?  Or is it just me?  LOL

I have one graph for daily activity, but I cannot add another for weekly, monthly, etc...

To unlock your log summary page to update widgets (add/change/delete) -- In your log page, scroll to the far upper right and click on the Edit Layout button.  Make your changes, then click Lock Layout.

Rubybaby43

enabler

The problem is that I cannot edit the widget itself.  I can add it, but I cannot edit what it reports.

To unlock your log summary page to update widgets (add/change/delete) -- In your log page, scroll to the far upper right and click on the Edit Layout button.  Make your changes, then click Lock Layout.

KLO

more miles = more beer

an amazing likeness

The problem is that I cannot edit the widget itself.  I can add it, but I cannot edit what it reports.

After your put the log page in edit mode (via Edit Layout button), you should have an edit (pencil) icon in the widget when you mouse over the widget itself. As you mouse over the widget you have 3 options presented: (1) move the widget, (2) edit the widget; (3) delete the widget.

Rubybaby43

enabler

I got that...

I am adding an Activity Graph widget.  Once I add the widget and click the pencil to edit, the Select graph "thinking circle" keeps spinning and I cannot edit that.  Also, the drop down box where it says "select a graph" doesn't open a full box with selections.

I'd take a screen shot, but I don't use an online source to save photos.

After your put the log page in edit mode (via Edit Layout button), you should have an edit (pencil) icon in the widget when you mouse over the widget itself. As you mouse over the widget you have 3 options presented: (1) move the widget, (2) edit the widget; (3) delete the widget.

KLO

more miles = more beer

Joann Y

You have to create a "new graph" in the "reports" section of your "training log" the way you want it displayed. And then, once it is created you can put it on your summary page.

Rubybaby43

enabler

I did try that, too. (boo)  

I think what I need now is another cup o' caffeine!

ETA: YES!!  NOW it works.  I'm telling ya.... hit or miss.  But when it's on, it's ON!

Thanks for the help, fellow runners!

You have to create a "new graph" in the "reports" section of your "training log" the way you want it displayed. And then, once it is created you can put it on your summary page.

KLO

more miles = more beer