Error loading maps. (Read 434 times)

jwa95ta

JUst this week my IE has been having trouble viewing maps. I get an error at the bottom left corner of IE. It says done but with errors on page. the error is something to do with google load or something like that. Is this something that is wrong with my IE version? 7.0.5730? If I reload the page a number of times , I can get the map to come up. But its anywhere between 4-12 times before it does. Thanks for any info. jason
    eric :)

Jason, I'm inclined to say this is a Google problem. The problem I was seeing was occuring during the map setup phase. It's a very simple operation and I didn't change anything in that area. I used to use Google's latest mapping code. I switched to use an older version yesterday which seemed to have alleviated the problem. Let me know if the problem persists. I can try to swtich to a specific version that is known to work properly. eric :-)
      jwa95ta

Yeah I thought it might be something google related. It is still taking about 12 reloads or more to get the map to pull up. I wish I could try it on another machine at home but, all I have is dial up at home. And dial up and maps arent great friends. Thanks for your help. Jason