The whole Boston jacket thing (Read 1772 times)

I do make an effort to avoid wearing my Boston jacket with other Adidas gear. Sometimes it's hard. I pull on the Adidas shorts to go for a run, well, damn, can't wear the Boston shirt. I wear the Boston jacket, well, damn, can't wear the Adidas pants. It's just too douchey to wear any two at the same time. It becomes a problem.

You are, but that's alright. We'll meet up and run together soon enough. We're in Maine. It'll all be good.

See evil. Hear evil. Speak evil. The monkeys they never talk about.

I do make an effort to avoid wearing my Boston jacket with other Adidas gear. Sometimes it's hard. I pull on the Adidas shorts to go for a run, well, damn, can't wear the Boston shirt. I wear the Boston jacket, well, damn, can't wear the Adidas pants. It's just too douchey to wear any two at the same time. It becomes a problem.

You are, but that's alright. We'll meet up and run together soon enough. We're in Maine. It'll all be good.

There are so many damn rules!

HobbyJogger & HobbyRacer

90% of this thread has gone begging the OP's question Smile

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

A Saucy Wench

90% of this thread has gone begging the OP's question Smile

And this would be different from 90% of the threads on RA how?  Or 99% that go beyond 2 pages

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

I like multiple choice.  Can this whole thread be reduced to A, B, C, or D?

Well at least someone here is making relevance to the subject.

just a simple cat

A diadem

just a simple cat

HobbyJogger & HobbyRacer

A diadem

Aha! Can I change my answer? I want to change it to this one.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

I'm back!

What a dork. But it's not another race, so at least he's not a feckwad.

xor

Heh.  Not a great pic of Bill.  Looks like that wasn't his first glass.

Oh, man. I just realized that two of the three jackets I use for running are actually cycling jackets. I've even worn my Pearl Izumi jacket in a race. I'm sure I've broken a few rules with that. TMacky, you had better share your therapist's number. Nemo, please don't have them ban me from Maine.

xor

In my very first post-sickness marathon (2001 Portland), I had the audacity to wear a triathlon top.

I didn't know.  Ooops.

(actually, to make matters goofier, I wore the slick sleeveless triathlon top with full length tights.  Figure THAT out.)

Oh, but I wore the cycling jacket THIS year, after I ran Boston and didn't buy the jacket. I was a sorry sight. So sorry of a sight that I might just have to post the pick over in the "what is your finish face look like" thread.

If it helps. I plan on doing my first tri this summer in a running singlet.

They sell tights for dudes?

In my very first post-sickness marathon (2001 Portland), I had the audacity to wear a triathlon top.

I didn't know.  Ooops.

(actually, to make matters goofier, I wore the slick sleeveless triathlon top with full length tights.  Figure THAT out.)

Tri top is cool, but dont get me started on onesies. I have seen guys where onesies for running races, whyyyyyyy?

Oh, man. I just realized that two of the three jackets I use for running are actually cycling jackets.

Wait, I can't wear cycling kit when I run?  My Gore jacket set me back -- I'm wearing that thing everywhere!

“Everything you need is already inside.” -- Bill Bowerman