Intervals (GPS Intervals) prior to 03/23/09 missing (Read 488 times)

I have discovered that all workouts prior to 03/23/09 are missing my interval data. These also happen to be the workouts that appear on the second page of my Workouts page. Is this by design to save storage space?  If so, I really don't like that because I want to be able to go back and look at previous runs and their interval data  for training purposes prior to running those same courses again.

Thanks in advance for your help on this question. 

2010 Goals: (1) Run Hog Pen Hill Climb (a 17K up one of the north Georgia mountains) (January) (2) Run Callaway Half Marathon faster than last year (January) (3) Run 5 Points of Life Half Marathon (February)
    eric :)

Carole,

RA does not prune data automatically.  I suspect that you imported the entries from your Garmin.  The Forerunner prunes your data if it contains too many entries and need to make room to store new ones.  As a result, the older entries do not have map or interval data.

eric :-)

Thanks, Eric!

Carole

2010 Goals: (1) Run Hog Pen Hill Climb (a 17K up one of the north Georgia mountains) (January) (2) Run Callaway Half Marathon faster than last year (January) (3) Run 5 Points of Life Half Marathon (February)