Is socksaddict.com a legit company? (Read 99 times)

Slice

I'm wanting to order some hiking socks and the best deal seems to be on socksaddict.com but they seem a little sketchy. Anyone have experience with them?

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning

They are great!  I've ordered from them a couple of times.  My favorite sock to buy there is the WrightSock Men's Ultra Thin Tab.

Slice

Thank you. For some reason PayPal will not work with their site and they keep telling me I have to put in my credit card number. When I look them up online they had some pretty sketchy reviews about credit card fraud.

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning