Help, I can't feel the left side of my face! (Read 1300 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Dental work. Meh. Eating is a challenge when I'm afraid I'll bite my tongue or the inside of my cheek off if I chew on that side. Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

JakeKnight

Dental work. Meh. Eating is a challenge when I'm afraid I'll bite my tongue or the inside of my cheek off if I chew on that side. Tongue k
      HTFU. Chew with the other side. Sheesh. If you bite your tongue, once again - get video.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

HTFU. Chew with the other side.
        Easier said than done when my tongue is semi-unconscious, too. Anesthesia is a weird thing. Though weirder are those crazy peeps who do their own dental work...holy crap that would be unpleasant with no pain killers.

~ Sarah Kay

Dave

Is it unethical to video tape your kids after dental work so that you can make fun of them later? Evil grin Evil grin

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Anesthesia! I have not had dental work done in over a year as last time I did it felt like I had nails coming up through my bottom front teeth... okay that was bad... but then half of my face was not functional for about 8 hours!!! No pain killers... you see weird stuff when they drill!!!!! modal (who is thinking of Dustin Hoffman in Marathon Man)

Vim

Though weirder are those crazy peeps who do their own dental work...
              Co-worker of mine did his own. He used supplies from the local pet store. Same guy used tabs for fish tank cleaning when he needed antibiotics.

Vim

Co-worker of mine did his own. He used supplies from the local pet store. Same guy used tabs for fish tank cleaning when he needed antibiotics.
                where do you work?
                2009: BQ?
                  where do you work?
                  USA --> TX --> Funkytown (Fort Worth) --> Oilfield Services Company

Vim

Another Passion

" Help, I can't feel the left side of my face!" Do you like want us to feel the side of your face for you? Confused Clowning around

Rick
                    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                    runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Is it unethical to video tape your kids after dental work so that you can make fun of them later? Evil grin Evil grin
                      *makes mental note to videotape DS if he should ever have oral anesthesia* Funniest thing was when I was a kid (maybe 10 or 11) and had gas for filling work. I got out of the chair, took maybe a half-dozen steps, and fell flat. on. my. face. It was damned funny! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

" Help, I can't feel the left side of my face!" Do you like want us to feel the side of your face for you? Confused Clowning around
                        I can feel it again, phew! But on my run there were a couple of points where I had to really concentrate to get my mouth closed fully around the spout on my water bottle. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Len

Damn Yankee

USA --> TX --> Funkytown (Fort Worth) --> Oilfield Services Company
                          No further explanation needed.....

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

Head Procrastinator

I can feel it again, phew! But on my run there were a couple of points where I had to really concentrate to get my mouth closed fully around the spout on my water bottle. Tongue
                            Phew, I was worried you were going to say you spilt good beer!
                            ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Phew, I was worried you were going to say you spilt good beer!
                              Oh, no...I'd drink it through a straw before risking a spill! Wink

~ Sarah Kay