Thunderbirds... (Read 546 times)

Prophet!

flying over my house....way cool. These guys and gals are doing an airshow over the ocean at Waikiki and Saturday and are practicing today. Amazing to see how fast and low these jets fly and how close together their formations are. Can't wait to see the show on saturday.
      Aren't they awesome? The Blue Angels have been here and we were all in awe as they flew overhead. There's an air show that we go to held on both sides of MI and it's really fun to see all of the planes. My SIL made the comment, "It makes me proud to be an American." I have to ditto that!
      btb1490

How cool that you are gonna go see them. I can remember being enthralled as a little kid watching them perform. There is just something about seeing that awesome power and speed being controlled with the precision and beauty as a ballet dancer that you never get tired of watching. Enjoy the show!
          There is just something about seeing that awesome power and speed being controlled with the precision and beauty as a ballet dancer that you never get tired of watching.
          Or how bout how they can sneak up overhead and the sound hasn't caught up to them yet...then *poof* they're gone before you knew they were there!
          btb1490

Or how bout how they can sneak up overhead and the sound hasn't caught up to them yet...then *poof* they're gone before you knew they were there!
            Ha! So true! "Where'd they go? Where'd they go?" Smile

Prophet!

yeah, i was trying to get some video of them flying over my backyard with my dinky digital camera and i'm always late Smile Since they'll be doing most of their formations and maneuvers over the water i thought i maybe i'll take a surfboard or a canoe out and watch from the water...that'll be awesome..i'll try to take some shots and post it up...
                Pics would be great - we had an opportunity to see them as well- awesome !

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                Thyroid Support Group