Paczis! (Read 629 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yep, basically a glorified filled doughnut! I'm just ticked that all I could find were jelly-filled ones. I really LOVE the Bavarian cream or cream cheese ones, but no one here seemed to do them this year. Another sinful treat is fatballs. I think they are Dutch (I believe Bas knows what they are). They are like giant doughnut holes that have been hollowed-out and filled with any number of tasty treats...jam, chocolate, custard, etc.... k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Dog-Love

Why are you doing this to me!!! And the pictures too. Now I want one...no two!!! Don't you know I am trying to trim down so I don't have to change my avatar???
      Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Kalsarikännit

I am not eating anything remotely fun or tasty because of an upcoming race. No paczki today seems wrong. If someone could have one for me, I'd be most appreciative...

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Done.     This was my first paczi ever BTW.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm not indulging this year, since my weight is NOT even remotely where it should be.  Sucks, because I really want to try every flavor of the drunken paczkis!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I am not eating anything remotely fun or tasty because of an upcoming race. No paczki today seems wrong. If someone could have one for me, I'd be most appreciative...

Atonement starts tomorrow.