If you're lost in Africa and can't find water... (Read 561 times)

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

You can squeeze water out of a fresh elephant dung and drink that. This is expert advice from Bear "Pretty Boy" Grylls, as he held the elephant dung above his head and dripped the liquid into his mouth. So it goes.
      That's more gross than watching Survivorman eat bugs for lunch.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

That's more gross than watching Survivorman eat bugs for lunch.
        I love Survivor Man. I think he's waaaaaay cooler than this other pretty boy. I love how he hauls his own cameras and set up his own shots. If he dies out there, no one would know for up to a week. That's survivin'.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hmmm...I think I'd choose death. Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Can I just say something? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Member Since 2008

You can squeeze water out of a fresh elephant dung and drink that. This is expert advice from Bear ". So it goes.

Member Since 2008

I can't get that picture out of my head Dead Tight lipped
                  You can squeeze water out of a fresh elephant dung and drink that. This is expert advice from Bear "Pretty Boy" Grylls, as he held the elephant dung above his head and dripped the liquid into his mouth. So it goes.
                  Suddenly I'm not thirsty, for the rest of my life. Dead

Michelle

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Incredibly, he wasn't gagging or anything. Oh wait, that was because I was gagging FOR him. That guy is nuts. Definitely not as practical as Survivor Man.
                      Incredibly, he wasn't gagging or anything. Oh wait, that was because I was gagging FOR him. That guy is nuts. Definitely not as practical as Survivor Man.
                      My older sons like that show. It seems when I catch view of the progam he's doing something nasty. The boys love that.

Michelle