Trouble uploading a workout file (Read 93 times)

JoyceH

Hi - Since we moved into our new house a couple weeks ago I have been uploading garmin files of workouts without problems. Today when I go and upload yesterday's workout, it isn't showing up. It's like I can't get Runningahead's server to grab my file and put it into my calendar. Any problems today with the servers?

Thanks,

Joyce

Same here, Joyce.  I rarely post to Eric about it because I use the site free.

"This is my approach as both athlete and coach: (quoting Steve Magness) Even if the training is perfect, if you don't buy into it, you will not run fast.  Chase Consistency, Not Perfection."  Neely Spence Gracey

Quasi-

I'm glad I'm not the only one this has happened to.  I've had this happen in the past.  I used to upload several times and one of the times it would post.  Yesterday and today, that method hasn't worked.  So if it does process, looks like I will about a dozen duplicate entries waiting for me...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I can't recall if I've had any issues with this in the past. My run on Sunday uploaded without trouble. Today's Zwift ride is stuck somewhere.

'20 Goals:

Survive the 'Rona • Cover 4000 miles (3300 on-bike, 700 on-foot) • Duathlon podiums • Keep bustin' ass -1 lung lobe and assorted guts parts • Continue showing Cancer that it's not welcome back. Ever. • Improve power:weight ratio • $1000

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Quickadder

Run, Rest, Repeat

Same problem here. Been trying to log a run since Sunday. Fortunately I'm on IR in the mileage game so can wait until Eric gets the problem fixed.

Started running at age 60.

AG 60-64 PR - 5K 25:45, 10K 53:28, HM 1:57:39, Marathon 4:32:09

AG 65-69 PR - 5K 26:11, HM 2:02:39, Marathon 5:04:47

Upcoming races: 4 on the 4th (7/4/20) perhaps

Phil2

Yes, this has been an intermittent problem that seems to have restarted again. I can't upload files right now. As always just an F.Y.I. I am very appreciative that you keep this site up and running!

Docket_Rocket

boricua eskimo

Yeah, I can't upload files today either.

Damaris

GAOFENG

Sole Mates 2020

Yeah, I can't upload files today either.

+1

Sole Mates 2020

Funky Kicks 2019

DTE

I still cat't upload last week's records...

stevetursi

+1

glad it's not just me

Brilliant

I haven't been able to upload for several days either.

tfoster

Same here - been couple of days - I'm sure Eric's on it (I hope).

Docket_Rocket

boricua eskimo

Today's even weirder. I ran two runs, one uploaded automatically, the other one didn't. Ha.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

boricua eskimo

Mine have all uploaded as of this morning, yay.

Damaris

tfoster

Working like a charm now!  Thanks Eric!

Same here - been couple of days - I'm sure Eric's on it (I hope).