Crackle (Read 1754 times)

We have the Roku device and get movies on Netflix.  We also get things like Newscaster, Huluplus, and Crackle.  Anyway, we've been watching Star Trek.  What a blast!  I actually saw one last night I've never seen before.  The Enterprise gets stuck in 1960's Earth.  Very entertaining!

Can't wait to watch the Menagerie series again! 

Don't you love my avitar?

modified to make corrections!

- Anya

Oh, and the Three Stooges and my fav, Hawaii Five-O  ! 

- Anya

xor

The one where they are in the 1960s... with Gary Seven and Terri Garr playing the secretary... that was supposed to be a lead-in/spinoff dealio for another series.  Which fizzled.

"We the Roku device"

We are borg.

The one where they are in the 1960s... with Gary Seven and Terri Garr playing the secretary... that was supposed to be a lead-in/spinoff dealio for another series.  Which fizzled.

"We the Roku device"

We are borg.

Thanks,  made the correction!

That was Terri Garr?  I am always so amazed at how short their skirts were.  Well, I guess they are really not wearing skirts at all. 

Hey just saw Shatner on the Sheen Roast, and he looks good for 82 !

- Anya

Prince of Fatness

Three Stooges

Do they show the real violent stuff, like this?

Not at it at all. 

For some reasons I thought this was going to be about knees. But I guess that's because my own knees crackle and that has been on my mind.

We have a Roku player too. Love it. Made my kids watch the Tribbles ST episode. But to my disappoint they did not want to watch any other episodes.

I subscribed to DramaFever (Asian shows) because I thought my husband would want to watch some Korean TV. He chooses to watch the one drama that he has already seen (Sandglass/Hourglass, whatever it is called) and then says I can cancel DramaFever.

Prince of Fatness

Oh, and I think that Crackle is pretty hot.

Not at it at all. 

Do they show the real violent stuff, like this?

man, it's blocked.  I love my job :-)

- Anya

Prince of Fatness

Not at it at all. 

I love the slap count.  How it goes up multiple times when there's a mult-slap, and how it goes down when someone else slaps him.

Jeff

Opps, we watched it last night, and it was on Netflix, not Crackle.

D'oh! 

- Anya

Cool Jump Suit

Anyway, we've been watching Star Trek.  What a blast!  I actually saw one last night I've never seen before.  The Enterprise gets stuck in 1960's Earth.  Very entertaining!

Don't you love my avitar?

There is also a another great episode where they go back to the '60s after an accident and mess up history a bit and have to fix things.  I think it is called 'Tomorrow is Yesterday'?? or something like that.  I love time travel stuff! 

And yes!  Great avitar pic!  Those were all women made up like that.  They always seemed androgynous to me?  Or maybe even a bit masculine.  Happy Star Trek watching!

So bittersweet,
                          This tragedy
                          Won't ask for absolution;
                          This melody,
                          Inside of me,
                          Still searches for solution.
                          A twist of faith,
                          A change of heart
                          Cures my infatuation.
                          A broken heart, 
                          Provides the spark
                          For my determination.

We watched the one out the Nazi's last night.    Loved it! 

- Anya

Those were all women made up like that.  They always seemed androgynous to me?  Or maybe even a bit masculine.  Happy Star Trek watching!

I had no idea!!!!

- Anya