RW magazine format changes (Read 301 times)

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Can we just talk for a second about the cover of the Nov/Dec 2018 issue?

This is the magazine I want to subscribe to.  I'm just talking about the what the art-director is saying about the mag from this picture. I'm not even looking past the cover (so far I'm kinda scared to peel it back, since I'm sure it'll disappoint).  I might have to re-subscribe.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find an online image for reference for you feckers, so you'll just need to hobble down to your local check-out counter to see this marvel.

Really, I only wish this were the cover of Sports Illustrated: she deserves it.

Shout-out to Nils Ericson (the photographer)

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

Joann Y

Can we just talk for a second about the cover of the Nov/Dec 2018 issue?

This is the magazine I want to subscribe to.  I'm just talking about the what the art-director is saying about the mag from this picture. I'm not even looking past the cover (so far I'm kinda scared to peel it back, since I'm sure it'll disappoint).  I might have to re-subscribe.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find an online image for reference for you feckers, so you'll just need to hobble down to your local check-out counter to see this marvel.

Really, I only wish this were the cover of Sports Illustrated: she deserves it.

Shout-out to Nils Ericson (the photographer)

Gah. Just when it seems my subscription has lapsed. Sigh.