I didn't watch the Super Bowl. (Read 772 times)

Home improvement, the Super Bowl, and no mention of beer?

C'mon.....hand over your man card.

Tiefsa

Home improvement, the Super Bowl, and no mention of beer?

C'mon.....hand over your man card.

I have to keep the stories clean.  I'm a 6th grade teacher and my students sometimes watch the videos.  

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

This is why I can't get anything accomplished--and I only have 1 kid.  I have no idea how those of you with 3 or more kids even find time to sleep.  And then there's Trent...I'm quite certain he's not even Human.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Feeling the growl again

This is why I can't get anything accomplished--and I only have 1 kid.  I have no idea how those of you with 3 or more kids even find time to sleep.  And then there's Trent...I'm quite certain he's not even Human.

Who sleeps?

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Who sleeps?

Saturday night I only slept 4 hours...and it wasn't even a full moon!  I'm quite certain that the primary feature of Hell would be insomnia.

~ Sarah Kay

Saturday night I only slept 4 hours...and it wasn't even a full moon!  I'm quite certain that the primary feature of Hell would be insomnia.

It gets better.  Sort of.

My 3 girls are 13, 16, and 19, and I can barely ever get them out of bed now in the morning.

But, yeah, it took a while.

Before yours start sleeping later, they will be waking up early, but they'll be old enough that you won't worry or have to be with them while you still sleep. 

Jeff

Ostrich runner

Ultrarunning has been in every way training for the last few months. Except for the running part. I miss that.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It gets better.  Sort of.

My 3 girls are 13, 16, and 19, and I can barely ever get them out of bed now in the morning.

But, yeah, it took a while.

Before yours start sleeping later, they will be waking up early, but they'll be old enough that you won't worry or have to be with them while you still sleep. 

Oh, mine is 11.  My insomnia had nothing to do with him.  He's really always been a good sleeper.  My sleep issues have always been me.  I have never fallen asleep easily and tend to sleep lightly.

I inherited this from my mom.  I would kill to be able to sleep like my dad or brother.  We used to joke that we could throw bricks at my brother's head and he wouldn't wake up.

~ Sarah Kay

No need to watch the game live, I will see it over and over 50 jillion times in highlights for the 3-4 weeks following the game.

The story inadvertently reminded me of the CNN article, about the top 20 tweets you know... specifically...

Adrian Chen -- Who's watching the new episode of Downton Abbey right now? Expect a knock on the door. You're getting deported.

Nice knowing you. 

Goals: To keep running regardless of what happens.